- ericnaplez #newandimproved #fordham2013 @ Edward's Parade instagram.com/p/ZdbSsrp1Z4/ 1 day ago
- ericnaplez #fordham2013 @ Edward's Parade instagram.com/p/ZdacMVp1YO/ 1 day ago
- Find me on #Path now! Go to: path.com! #thepersonalnetwork http://t.co/14ej5bXgrj 6 days ago
- RT @gaywarwick: "Keeping the homosexuality locked away within me nearly destroyed me, and bringing it forth has nearly saved me." -@Andrew_… 6 days ago
- .@knaples1 RT @HuffPostBooks: "An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke" - F. Scott Fitzgerald huff.to/16YfUjx 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Head on over to http://oPRtunity.com to see what I’ve been up to lately.
I have a new project–oPRtunity. It’s about collaboration and embracing social media to help small businesses reach out to customers both current and potential. And a percentage of what I make is going to charity. Check it out: http://oPRtunity.com.
Nero, the duo behind Dubstep Symphony, with Promises:
T.S. Eliot’s The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock. In a minute there is time For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse. Link to the full text: http://bit.ly/qMSJq0.
This video is great–the cows are happily munching on grass and one even comes to investigate the camera! Turn up the volume and set Youtube to HD. This video was taken with a Flip cam.
This article originally appeared in the Wed., July 13, 2011 issue of the Warwick Valley Dispatch. Mid-Orange Correctional Facility first took form in February, 1913 when the Board of Inebriety, appointed by New York City Mayor William Jay Gaynor, purchased … Continue reading